Water Beads come in a variety of vibrant colours and are 100% colourfast, odourless, non-toxic (child & pet friendly) and environmentally friendly (biodegradable). Water Beads can be used over and over again; just add water to rehydrate.
Add one 10g pack of waters beads to 5-6 cups of tap water and stir. Leave beads to hydrate approx. 4-6 hours. When beads are hydrated, drain off excess water using colander/strainer. Water Beads are now ready to use. Enjoy!
WARNING: Caution with young children. Although Water Beads are safe and non-toxic, they can be a choking hazard. DO NOT put Water Beads down plumbing. Keep out of direct sunlight.