Water Beads come in a variety of vibrant colours and sizes, water beads are 100% colourfast, odourless, non-toxic (child & pet friendly) and environmentally friendly (biodegradable). Water Beads can be used over and over again, just add water to re-hydrate.
Add one 10g pack of water beads to 5 - 6 cups of tap or distilled water and stir. Leave beads to hydrate approximately 4 - 6 hours. When beads are hydrated drain off excess water using a colander/strainer. Water beads are now ready to use, ENJOY!
WARNING: Caution with young kids - water beads are safe & non-toxic - BUT can be a CHOKING hazard. DO NOT put water beads down plumbing (drain/toilet). Keep water beads out of direct sunlight.